August 14, 2009

fLuXuS is killing me!

Seriously...
If you're a clothes-horse like I am, this is the wrong industry to be in. We received our first Fall shipment from the amaaaazing fLuXuS yesterday, and I want it all!!! :O
But can you blame me? I mean, just LOOK at this fabulous trench! It's so softy and yummy! And it makes you look instantly glamorous and pulled-together, even when you're not! Pair this with a casual tee from now until October, while the weather is still cooperating- and with a chic black turtleneck, jeans and boots when it cools off. The heavy-weight cotton fleece will take you from season to season with style. Come see (and feel) this incredible year-round piece.

Q. So Kannyn, how do you feel about the new fLuXuS?
A. AAAGHGH! I feel like I want to sleep with it!
Q. And what about the fLuXuS trench?
A. I WANT TO WEAR IT EVERYDAY!

There you have it... Come see for yourself.
XOXO

P.S.
Follow us on Twitter for the super secret deals and exclusive promos we offer there.

No comments: