February 24, 2011

What We're Wearing... with Alexandria!

Our resident glamour girl, Alex is the kind of beauty that makes even women do a double take! Aside from the whole naturally gorgeous and super sweet thing- the lady's just got killer style, and I was dying to get the inside dish. Today was my lucky day!


Hi, Alex! Tell me about your outfit...

"I wanted to be kind of romantic, and give my cowboy boots a break. I really wanted to wear red shoes, and I wanted them to stand out. I'm wearing a lacy Nanette Lepore shrug, with a vintage black cotton corset top underneath, Nicole Miller lace tights, BB Dakota skirt, and my red Tory Burch flats."

What's your beauty look today?

"Minimal, which is pretty typical for me. I don't like to wear make up everyday. A little light pink MAC eye shadow, purple liner, LaNatura organic shea butter for lips- in pomegranate (it's amazing), and eyelash extensions. The extensions are like magic, so I really don't need anything else!"

What's your daily beauty regimen?

"I wash my face twice daily with Boscha cleanser, and I use the Boscha oil-free SPF lotion."

What's on your to-do list?

"Clean my house!"

The vacation you're dying to take...

"SNOW! I want to be in a cabin with hot chocolate, and my dog (in a snow suit). My snowboard has been boxed up for two years!"

What's been on repeat on your iPod lately?

"Hank Williams. Don't judge me!"

What's on your bedside table?

"Water, LaNatura organic shea butter for lips, and Harper's Bazaar."

What's your hair secret?

"I don't wash it, and I don't brush it. Today's not a good day to ask."

What's on your reading list?

"Water for Elephants, by Sara Gruen."

Favorite local restaurant?

"The Range in Santa Margarita."

What's on your wish list?

"I need new boots, my vintage ones are hurting my feet. I love the new perforated, leather booties from J. Shoes. I like that they're tan, and distressed- and they'll look great with dresses, jean shorts, everything!"

What are you excited to see your customers wearing for Spring?

"We picked up a lot of amazing shoe lines for Spring. And I'm excited to see them in prints, COLORS, denim, and shorts!"

1 comment:

Jamie said...

loved reading about alex's fashion choices! she's a natural beauty.....like jenny!