February 13, 2012

Girl about... the love!

the_love

I have a bazillion errands to run on today. Kids, groceries, hair appointment, buying a V-day card for my sweetie, etc. But running around town like a crazy person is no reason to throw on sweats and Keds, and be boring! I'll be wearing... My V-day favorites from Ambiance!

Aaaand a huge plastic flashing-lights heart ring (not from Ambiance). Oh, and a tummy full of conversation hearts... Cupid's got nothing on me!

Free People tunic,
Charlotte Tarantola cardigan
DIY'd Current Elliott Skinny Trousers
Butter London Polish in: "Come To Bed Red"

v-day-collage
Gift your lucky Valentine with this gorgeous (and soooo yummy smelling) candle from Voluspa. These last FOR-EV-ER and doesn't it look romantic? You'll both enjoy it!

A Valentine in your hair? Definitely.

Also in this post:
Bag, Vintage
Heels, Prada
Books: Tranquilista, Kimberly Wilson
Love Poems, Pablo Neruda

No comments: