March 4, 2012

Nightstand love...


I'm a bit of a nightstand fanatic... I love having my favorite items close at hand late at night, and early in the morning. The books are always in heavy rotation. Knick-knacks come and go... Various lotions, candles, flowers, tiny green plants, the occasional piece of chocolate... And always a pen and paper for the 3am ideas that simply cannot be forgotten.  What's gracing your nightstand today?

My favorite nightstand items this week:

"Brigitte" by Tocca - AMBIANCE, San Luis Obispo
Butter London in "Knackered" & "All Hail The Queen" - AMBIANCE, San Luis Obispo
Rifle Notepad by Anna Bond - PAPER SKY, San Luis Obispo
"L Is for Lollygag: Quirky Words for a Clever Tongue" - AMBIANCE, San Luis Obispo
Pink & Gold Mid-Century lamp - RUBY ROSE, San Luis Obispo
Sacred Heart Matches by HomArt - AMBIANCE, San Luis Obispo
"Bringing Up Bébé" by Pamela Druckerman - Barnes & Noble, San Luis Obispo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Our nightstands look pretty similar! Richard always complains that my nightstand has too much stuff on it.... there might be a lot of things, but theyre all of use to me! Gorgeous color, by the way. Mines a vintage cream with a mint green glass knob for the drawer. I generally have my glasses, pen, paper, books, jewelry tree, and little storage boxes for the smaller things that might get knocked off by Bry!