April 28, 2014

Yes, It's True...



Whether you connected with your country roots at the Pozo Stampede on Saturday or ran through downtown at the 3rd annual SLO Marathon on Sunday, this weekend was one for the books in good ole’ San Luis. Assuming the runner’s high has faded, you’ve probably realized that it is, in fact, Monday…boo. So, in an effort to help kick you back into reality, I am excited to share my new musical addiction to add some good vibes to the beginning of your week. 

Here at Ambiance, we’re all about keeping it local and for me personally, that extends to what’s playing through my headphones. I was recently introduced to the local band, “Próxima Parada” (it means “next stop” in Español) and cannot get enough of their folky, bluesy sound. Did I mention that they take epic band pictures?



These fellas are in the process of recording their debut album, out this Summer, documenting the process, as well as, other shenanigans on their Instagram, Facebook and Youtube accounts. With an infectious energy and some killer songs, I have no doubt that this band is one to watch.

Check out their original song, "Brightside", which is sure to put a smile on your face and a pep in your step for the rest of the week. Happy Monday gal pals!



P.S. I can't help myself. This Beatles cover is amazing too. 


Check out http://www.proximaparadamusic.com/ for more tunes and follow them
on Insta: PROXIMAPARADA_MUSIC

No comments: