September 29, 2010

Fall in love with...

DESIGUAL, Spain's premiere ready-to-wear brand, has blown us away, yet again, with its latest collection for Fall 2010. We've just received a very special delivery of ELEVEN boxes straight from Barcelona!
Strong cuts, lush knits, and rich, saturated colors are Desigual's signatures this season, and we couldn't wait to share our current crushes with you. We've fallen in love!

For a limited time, AMBIANCE is offering 25% off any one DESIGUAL item of your choice!

Q. Kannyn, what did you fall in love with from this collection?

A. This dress! It's fun and flirty and very comfortable, which is important for me. I feel unique and special in the dress, I wore it on my birthday and got a million compliments.


Q. What would you like to see your customers in this Fall?

A. Boots and skinny jeans. Some women have a hard time transitioning into skinny jeans, but it's a very flattering look for every body type if you learn how to pair it correctly.

Q. What's inspiring you for Fall 2010?

A. My customers inspire me. As I get older, I find myself wanting to embrace my age and dress in a way that flatters it. I see so many of my customers doing it, and I'm inspired to follow suit. It means higher quality pieces... silks, knits, and expert cuts. We have a lot of luxurious pieces in the store right now from 1520, Nanette Lepore and Joie- I feel so feminine and pretty in them.

Q. Alex, you're crushing on this gorgeous blue coat- tell me why...

A. I love the colors in this coat! Rich, and full of mustards and reds; that color-wheel works with anything. And the beautiful cut! Desigual is always different, always flattering, always comfy.

Q. What would you like to see your customers in this Fall?

A. I want my customers in layers, and lace, and ruffles. Lots of head accessories, appliques... chunky boots, buckles and other fun adornments!

Q. What's inspiring you for Fall?

A.
Furs... I'm obsessed with fur and fringe this season. Mustard hues, oxford shoes, boyfriend jeans, basic tees, and leather! Dolce and Gabbana's collection... all things warm and cozy.

Q. Jennie, tell me about this great outfit...

A. I love the military cargo pants by Desigual because they don't add weight and they're super cute with short booties, which are my favorite this season. The plaid drop-waist flannel with embroidered flowers is so great, and it can double as a dress or a shirt!

Q. What are you excited to see your customers in this season?

A. Really, truly, I want to get them into some cargos, with a little bootie or oxford and an amazing jacket with a simple tee underneath.

Q. What's your style inspiration this Fall?

A. Navajo princess, traveling the urban plains in chunky knit sweaters, bad ass boots, and cargos for all the tools she'll need on her journey!

No comments: