October 3, 2010

Introducing...

KIDS!

FUN NEWS! Our favorite Spanish import brand is now available in children's sizing exclusively at AMBIANCE! Beautiful, comfy, and the same amazing quality you've come to expect from Desigual for women. These are the pieces you will pass on to friends or save as heirlooms! And how CUTE are they?! Haydn and Evy had a great time showing us their favorite items from the Fall line...


Evelyn: "These sparkly pants are soft and gold and they would match everything! I want to wear these everyday! And my jacket has butterflies all over, I could climb Mt. Everest in it."

Haydn: "I can drive race cars in my jacket!"



"This shirt makes me run FAST!"


"This is my favorite because it's so pretty. I want to wear this coat to school on Wednesday."




"I can catch fish in this."


Evelyn: "I hope everyone loves these clothes as much as I do!"

No comments: