December 17, 2010

What We're Wearing

with... Kannyn!

What I'm wearing: "My Free People down coat- it's SO warm and comfy- I leave it on all day long, and it makes me feel cute. Vintage black knit dress, Charlotte Tarantola floral cardi, Nicole Miller tights (the BEST), leather motorcycle boots and my favorite Twisted Silver necklace."


Next shopping purchase: "I'm excited about the City of Dolls' long-sleeved "Ashby" maxi dress that we just got in. I've seen it on and it's elegant, extra slimming, and COMFY- which is what I'm going for right now."

My beauty look du jour: "Lip gloss! I bought a new sugar stick gloss that actually brings out your natural lip color and tastes delicious."

What's on my iTunes: "I've been really into Dinosaur Jr. lately. It's nostalgic for me and I'm feeling very nostalgic this time of year"

What's in my bag: "Socks, a sea of loose prenatal vitamins, half of the jewelry I own, make-up samples, lots and lots of parking tickets."

What's on my to do list: "Finish wrapping my Christmas presents and getting them under the tree is number one!"

No comments: