July 29, 2014

Can I get an "Amen" if you think summer has just flown by? It feels like only a second ago we were in May and here we are, already on the cusp of August! But before you get out your fall sweaters and boots, remember that you still have an entire MONTH of summer before trading in iced coffees for cappuccinos and jean shorts for leggings.
Do you remember that song from "The Sound of Music" about "rain drops on roses, whiskers on kittens"? Well, I'm pulling a Julie Andrews and sharing "a few of my favorite things" a.k.a. my go-to beach bag essentials that have made my summer oh-so-lovely so far!

Challenge: grab your beach bag, fill it with YOUR essentials and make the most of these next few weeks. I hope the rest of your summer days are filled with sunshine, cocktails, laughs, good books, good music and the best of girlfriends. 
Can't wait to catch up
XOXO

No comments: